- Manage and participate intellectually in the design, construction, and operation of an integrated process demonstration unit for conversion of natural gas into solid carbon and hydrogen.
- Design of experimental units needed for information required to complete design of integrated process and manage experiments with technical staff.
- Develop project management plan for integrated demonstration unit.
- Document and report all project activities.
- Train and supervise junior personnel.
- Minimum of 10 years of combined chemical engineering and project management experience in, at least, 2 different petrochemical or hydrocarbon chemical processes at scales greater than 100 kg/day.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering or related fields.
- Background with plant construction and equipment fabrication, prefer hands-on.
- Experience with thermal energy integration and process optimization.
- Experience in plant completion, start-up, and operations preferred.
C-Zero is a hard-tech startup located in Santa Barbara, CA, that is developing a technology for decarbonizing natural gas. The company’s technology uses high temperatures to break down methane, (the primary molecule in natural gas) into hydrogen and solid carbon. C-Zero’s hydrogen can be used to decarbonize a wide range of industries including ammonia production, gasoline and diesel fuel, electric generation, process heat, and fuel cell vehicles, and has the potential to address 75% of global CO2 emissions.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying